With our Innovation Boosting initiative, we help companies to lower innovation barriers. We offer detailed feasibility studies, exclusively for Flemish companies (from SMEs to multinationals).
Initially, our business developers will explore – free of commitment – your company’s innovation potential, both from an engineering and business point of view. Subsequently, the decision will be taken whether or not there is sufficient support for setting up a project.
Flemish manufacturing industry and industry 4.0
Flanders Make is solidly rooted in the Flemish manufacturing industry and in industry 4.0. As such, we are your reliable partner for research in the following domains:
- Decision & Control: Sensing, monitoring, control and decision-making (data analytics, AI, etc.)
- Design & Optimisation: Design and optimisation of smart products and production lines (ontwerp productfamilies, energie efficiëntie, digital twin, modelling, etc.)
- Flexible assembly: We support businesses in their digital transformation to become ‘factories for the future’. (cobots, AR/VR, etc.)
- Motion Products: Machine/vehicle drives (design, etc.)
Benefits of our Innovation Boosting project
By joining an Innovation Boosting track, you will benefit from:
- The best Flanders Make experts (600+) and technologies;
- Unique test and validation infrastructure throughout Flanders;
- An extensive ecosystem of innovative Flemish companies;
- A low-cost feasibility study: 25% up to max. 50% subsidies;
- Limited administration: we support you with your project application;
Besides, you will achieve fast results thanks to the accelerated application process, shortened decision-making procedure and efficient project execution.
What is in it for me?
Experience has shown that working together with Flanders Make has a positive impact on your business. This entails more in particular:
- Accelerated growth and competitiveness
- Accelerated digital transformation
- Better product performances
- Better performing production processes
- Strengthening of technological knowledge in your company
"The Innovation Boosting initiative of Flanders Make enabled Albatros to evaluate a complex problem quickly and accurately, on the one hand thanks to the fast processing procedure of the application and on the other hand thanks to the input of the highly qualified Flanders Make experts."